BRINGING INTELLIGENCETO AVIATION SPENDING
THE ONLY GLOBAL GROUP PURCHASING ORGANIZATION
FOR GENERAL AVIATION
AVIAA SUPPLY CHAIN REPORTS
AVIAA produces bespoke studies and reports for our members in each of our seven key spend categories.
We research and analyze industry pricing data to provide spending intelligence for our members with actionable insights. Portions of these reports are made public to foster transparency throughout our larger general aviation community.
Our latest public report is our 2019 Metro Fuel Pricing Study, where we examine aviation fuel price trends across ICAOs in key metropolitan areas.
WE DELIVER VALUE ACROSS THE SUPPLY CHAIN
AVIAA works with leading fuel providers across the globe to ensure our members have access to competitive rates
We are a licensed aviation insurance brokerage, providing everything you need to protect your fleet, crew, and business operations
Our partners are experts in every type of aircraft and system, with convenient locations in the US and Europe, plus mobile AOG services
With convenient scheduling, type-rated instructors, simulator and aircraft options, our partners deliver industry best training expertise
Our global Preferred FBO Network provides exclusive rates on handling, hangar, and other FBO services
Whether it’s in the cabin or the cockpit, stay connected wherever you are with premium data solutions.
We support you beyond the aircraft, from benefits and payroll, to software and crew recruiting
CONNECT MEMBERS WITH THE BEST SUPPLIERS AND EVERYONE WINS
THE POWER OF GROUP PURCHASING
MEMBERS. TAKE OFF.
- Increased economies of scale for operators of all types
- Trusted team of aviation procurement experts
- Spend management tools you can depend on
- Intelligent auditing and reporting to benchmark your performance against the market
SUPPLIERS. SCALE UP.
- Direct and straightforward access to committed volume
- Improved financial projections through regular reports and intelligent forecasting
- Improved customer understanding and detailed insights
- Streamlined customer engagement