Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Park City, UT
We are seeking to hire enthusiastic and self-motivated Aviation Insurance Specialist to join our team. You will report to the team of executives who may be based in various locations. The Aviation Insurance Specialist is expected to have in depth knowledge of the aviation insurance industry and will serve as our technical expert in this area.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
The roles will include but are not limited to;
- Maintain a list of client relationships through servicing clients needs throughout the year and orchestrating the renewal of their various insurance policies.
- Assist with marketing presentations for new business and the retention of current clients.
- Meet with clients to discuss their insurance needs and recommend coverage that mitigates the risk and meets their business objectives.
- Analyze and audit accounts in a manner to eliminate gaps in coverage, thus reducing our E & O exposures.
- Prepare company submissions for new business quotes and prepare proposals of insurance.
- Managing and directly dealing with the insurance companies.
- Learn all aspects of respective product line and serve as the technical expert.
- Identify trends that may impact customers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in aviation industry .
- Previous experience in insurance industry.
- Utah property and casualty license required.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Self-motivated to continuously learn and a proactive approach.
- A curious problem solver with the ability to work cross-functionally to resolve any issue.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges to find resolutions.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Fluency in English, the knowledge of another language is advantageous.
Travel Requirements: The company is based in both the US and the UK. You may be required to travel in this role.
Applicants are required to hold a driver’s license and valid passport.
SALARY & BONUSES
- Salary and bonus to be based on experience.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, disability, and life.
- Ownership/stock opportunities available as part of negotiated compensation plan.
Recruitment Agency referrals by invitation only.
N.B. AVIAÂ will only contact you if you are successful in reaching the next stage of recruitment. If you do not hear from us within three weeks, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.