Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Irvine, CA or Oxford, UK
We are seeking to hire enthusiastic and self-motivated Office Manager to join our team. You will report to the team of executives who may be based in various locations. The Office Manager will also be expected to provide support to the employees of the company, manage stock control, diary and itinerary management and Personal Assistant services to the directors and senior management.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
The roles will include but are not limited to;
- Ordering and maintaining stock and inventory within the office.
- Management of Front of House; responsible for the reception and visitor area, welcoming and greeting guests into the office as well as answering phone calls and email enquiries.
- Overseeing meetings and appointments, including managing Boardroom bookings, sending appointment reminders and prepping the Boardroom as necessary.
- Oversight of cleaning services; liaising with cleaning providers to ensure high standards across the office.
- Office Administration.
- Supporting the Business Development and Executive teams.
- Managing and directly dealing with the business suppliers.
- Management of incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Maintaining front door security and reporting any suspicious activity.
- To remain current in legislation that impacts office regulations.
- Ensure that all activity has a clear purpose and business need / benefit and remains within the AVIAÂ financial budget.
- Oversee the Health and Safety regulations and act as first aid and fire marshal.
- Oversee airport regulations.
- Monitor office contracts.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in office management, customer service or hospitality.
- An interest or previous experience in aviation would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent communications skills.
- First Aid Certification preferred, however this could be completed following employment.
- Fire Marshall Certification preferred, however this could be completed following employment.
- Self-motivated to continuously learn and a proactive approach.
- A curious problem solver with the ability to work cross-functionally to resolve any issue.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges to find resolutions.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Fluency in English, the knowledge of another language is advantageous.
Travel Requirements: The company is based in both the US and the UK. You may be required to travel in this role.
Applicants are required to hold a driver’s license and valid passport.
SALARY & BONUSES
- Salary and bonus to be based on experience.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, disability, and life.
- Ownership/stock opportunities available as part of negotiated compensation plan.
Recruitment Agency referrals by invitation only.
N.B. AVIAÂ will only contact you if you are successful in reaching the next stage of recruitment. If you do not hear from us within three weeks, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.