Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any of: Park City, Utah; Irvine, California; Oxford, England
We are seeking to hire multiple members of our Sales and Business Development team who will manage an individual territory to engage with potential customers, including members (owners, operators, and charter holders) and/or supplier partners.
- Reports to either the Director of Member Sales or the Director of Supplier Sales within the larger Business Development team
- Primarily responsible for meeting and exceeding sales objectives for the territory.
- Represent AVIAÂ by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of owners, operators, and suppliers in the business aviation industry.
- Increase territory volume by building and maintaining strong business relationships, develop and implement sales strategies to meet and exceed territory objectives and goals.
- Communicate with new customer accounts regarding product updates, changes to product portfolio, new techniques and educational programs.
- Hand-over established customer accounts to customer success team and support continued engagement across those relationships.
- Maintain an accurate proprietary customer relationship management (CRM) database (SalesForce). Includes forecasting, lead generation and account maintenance.
- Maintain training in sales skills, product features/benefits, and other organizational requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years’ previous sales experience, transportation or luxury goods preferred.
- Business aviation experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Self-motivated to continuously learn and a proactive coach with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- A curious problem solver with the ability to work cross-functionally to resolve any issue.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges to find resolutions.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Aptitude in analyzing data, trends and client information to identify growth opportunities.
- Exposure to CRM solutions (SalesForce a strong PLUS) & Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Fluency in English plus another language such as German, Spanish and French is advantageous.
The company is based in both the US and the UK. You will be required to travel in this role.
Applicants are required to hold a driver’s license and valid passport.
SALARY & BONUSES
Salary and bonus to be based on experience.
Full benefits, including medical, dental, disability, and life.
Ownership/stock opportunities available as part of negotiated compensation plan.
Recruitment Agency referrals by invitation only.
N.B. AVIAÂ will only contact you if you are successful in reaching the next stage of recruitment. If you do not hear from us within three weeks, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.