Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Irvine, CA; Oxford, UK or Remote
Interested in disrupting the world of business aviation procurement? As the only global business aviation group purchasing organization (GPO), we’re writing the book on using great services, great rates, and transparency to bring customers and suppliers together.
Each Director of Customer Success owns and manages a number of specific members within a given geographic region. Primary responsibilities include onboarding and managing members, serving as their primary point of contact for service, consultation, and issue resolution. However, they also identify unmet member needs that AVIAA can help solve, partner with sales to convert on those opportunities, provide expertise in select supplier areas to their members and AVIAA (based on their specific experience), and generally ensure AVIAA members have the insights needed to maximize their AVIAA relationship and value.
- Partner with sales teams to facilitate the onboarding, education, and management of new members within the AVIAA platform
- Drive the collection of member purchasing and transaction data into AVIAA systems
- Directly manage the ongoing success of a number of regional member accounts
- Identify opportunities to grow existing accounts, support sales conversion/pipeline
- Collaborate with the larger success team to evolve and enhance AVIAA’s member servicing capabilities
- Partner with sales teams to close on discovered member growth opportunities
- Provide thought leadership on specific servicing areas to leaders, peers, and co-workers
- Work with Product to introduce new services and capabilities to members
- Work with third party partners and customers to support and extend capabilities
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Robust knowledge of the financial and operational activities, needs, and nuances of jet owners and operators (aircraft, personnel, processes, etc)
- A passion for business aviation and an ability to develop deep partnerships with member businesses
- 5+ years experience working within operations for a multi-aircraft business aviation operator (or related business)
- An understanding of flight planning, maintenance, ground services, training, and other servicing areas critical to business aviation operations
- An appreciation for the need to introduce innovative thinking within business aviation operations and spending
- Demonstrated aptitude to quickly and effectively adapt to technologies outside of current experience
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently, solving problems on the fly
- Ability to work extra hours and adjust schedule and recognize the need to do so
- Willingness to travel within a specific geographic region
- Specific procurement experience within a few spending areas (maintenance, training, fuel, data, ground services, insurance, benefits, etc)
- Relationships and contacts with larger aircraft operators
- Relationships and contacts with aviation suppliers
- Experience or knowledge of group purchasing generally
- Masters in business or aviation related degrees/certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent job and training experience
- Proven experience with business aviation operations/execution
SALARY & BONUSES
Salary and bonus to be based on experience.
Full benefits, including medical, dental, disability, and life.
Ownership/stock opportunities available as part of negotiated compensation plan.
Recruitment Agency referrals by invitation only.
N.B. AVIAÂ will only contact you if you are successful in reaching the next stage of recruitment. If you do not hear from us within three weeks, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.