Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Irvine, CA; Oxford, UK or Remote
Interested in disrupting the world of business aviation procurement? As the only global business aviation group purchasing organization (GPO), we’re writing the book on using great services, great rates, and transparency to bring customers and suppliers together.
The VP of Customer Success is a leadership role that oversees the evolution of AVIAA’s success practice, mentors and manages the Success team, and is responsible for AVIAA’s success performance. In addition to providing support to success agents and their members, the DoS is a hands-on role, directly owning a number of specific members within a given geographic region. In this capacity, the DoS onboards and manages members, serving as the primary point of contact for education, issues, and requests. The DoS also identifies unmet member needs that AVIAA can help to solve, partnering with sales to convert those opportunities. Finally, as an expert in business aviation operations, the DoS can provide expert insight on a range of supplier areas to members and AVIAA generally, ensuring our customers have the knowledge they need to maximize their AVIAA relationship and spend.
- Work with sales teams to close and manage the transition of new clients onto the AVIAA platform
- Directly manage the success of a number of regional member accounts
- Oversee and mentor a dispersed team of 3-5 regional customer success directors (local and remote)
- Define and manage Customer Success team against KPIs and member success metrics
- Drive the collection of member purchasing and transaction data into AVIAA systems
- Identify opportunities to grow existing accounts, support sales conversion/pipeline
- Provide sales insights
- Provide technical space leadership to leaders, peers, and co-workers
- Work with the product owners and leadership to implement new products and features
- Work with third party partners and customers to support and extend capabilities
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Complete knowledge of the financial and operational activities, needs, and nuances of jet owners and operators (aircraft, personnel, processes, etc)
- A passion for business aviation and a proven ability to foster deep partnerships with aviation businesses, flight departments, and personnel
- 8-10+ years experience managing or overseeing operations for a multi-aircraft business aviation operator (or related business)
- Experience leading and mentoring a team of 4-5 remotely
- A deep understanding of flight planning, maintenance, ground services, and other servicing areas critical to business aviation operations
- An appreciation for the need to introduce innovative thinking within business aviation operations and spending
- Demonstrated aptitude to quickly and effectively adapt to technologies outside of current experience
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently, solving problems on the fly
- Ability to work extra hours and adjust schedule and recognize the need to do so
- Willingness to travel within a specific geographic region
- Specific procurement experience within numerous spending areas (maintenance, training, fuel, data, ground services, insurance, benefits, etc)
- Established relationships and contacts with larger aircraft operators
- Established relationships and contacts with different aviation suppliers
- Experience or knowledge of group purchasing
- Masters in business or aviation related degrees/certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent job and training experience
- Proven experience with business aviation operations/execution
SALARY & BONUSES
Salary and bonus to be based on experience.
Full benefits, including medical, dental, disability, and life.
Ownership/stock opportunities available as part of negotiated compensation plan.
Recruitment Agency referrals by invitation only.
N.B. AVIAÂ will only contact you if you are successful in reaching the next stage of recruitment. If you do not hear from us within three weeks, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.